Saturday, February 2, 2013

on 2 comments

Gravitation... a NeW ApProach...Lets shake your foundation of knowledge.....

 I have something that gonna blow your mind up..... a very small question...... HOW DOES GRAVITATION WORKS??? hey hey hey dont be in hurry........if you dont have an answer then read .. and if you have an answer then you must must must read.......I cant help myself too see your expressions after reading,......

 ya YA ya...... I know know that you might be thinking it it just a useless piece of writing my some orthodox critic...So before you running away just answer my simple question.... HOW DOES GRAVITATION WORKS???? plz i dont want that silly explanation of bending of a bed-sheet when a heavy ball is kept in between....you know...that takes on my nerves.... but my frnd do give me your prestigious 5 mins and i will take your thinking to a new level and make you question the ultimate answer...



GRAVITATION


One fine morning I was listening to an speech given at NCSC...THE eminent speaker says "we all know gravitation and magnetism pull things towards itself as they both are same.........." and the guy continued but  I paused and my mind went back to the young school days where we were thought of gravitation.....

CAN i ask u a question sir????  Wht do you think,,,are gravitation and magnetism related in a manner???
do you know many will say yes because this thing is usually not discussed.....but i can bet know that now you will dare discuss it.......

Well let me tell some of mine very keen observations on gravitation and this will open up your mind.....
1. magnetism have polls but gravitation does not
2. magnetism work on waves and electron kind of stuff but gravity works on........hell shit....that is the real question...HOW DOES IT WORKS??
3. magnetic effect could be affected by barriers and gravitation cant
4. mag. is affected by electrical and mag fields but garv. does not.
5. mag. is not in everything but grav is every ones birth right( you see i can also joke)


 

 So my frns...puzzled 

Actually there is a theory that gravitation acts the similar way as we see if we keep a heavy ball in middle of a bedsheet and the bed sheet get curved...and a small ball kept at a side rolls towards it..but that happens again due to gravity...

Some say it is due to gravitons.....but again the question is how do they mange to attract.

.......................hey can you smell that...this is your mind smelling....its caught fire...so I take a live and you take a chill pill...and let the scientists have their mind blown.....bye 

 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Well well well... your questions lead me to some of my own...

    1) Are you saying that Earth has Magnetism and not Gravitation, because since my childhood i have been told that Earth has North and South Pole...

    3) As for the barriers, you have not cleared the kinds, but i must add that when i was a kid i used to attach papers on the fridge with magnets...

    4) Come on don't tell me that there will be no change in Gravitational field of Earth if Jupiter comes nearby...

    2) As for Magnetism, it works on attraction of opposite charges, now please don't tell me that electrons are in their orbitals due to magnetism...

    [Did you noticed that my questions are not in order, lol, i too can joke...:p]

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)you are getting confused in magnetism and gravitation.poles are due to earth magnetism that is due its molten iron revolving core..which causes poles of magnetism of earth...it has nothing to do with gravitation..

    3)use a wall a barrier and see if i was wrong in case of magnetism and then for gravity and see who is wrong

    4)i said that magnetism has no effect on gravity...gravity has its effect on a fellow gravity...see the case of saturn and its biggest satellite and their orbit..

    2)nothing to do with electron dude...dont get confused

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Total Pageviews

Follow on Google+

Recent Posts

Popular Posts